Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions

От: Tom Lane
Тема: Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Corin, )
 Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (, )
 Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Kenneth Marshall, )
 Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Thom Brown, )
  Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz, )
 Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Stephen Frost, )
  Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Scott Marlowe, )
  Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Arjen van der Meijden, )
 Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Ivan Voras, )
 Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Dimitri Fontaine, )
  Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Scott Marlowe, )
 Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  ("Pierre C", )
 Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Merlin Moncure, )
 Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Andy Colson, )
  Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Merlin Moncure, )
  Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  ("Ross J. Reedstrom", )
   Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Scott Marlowe, )
    Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Greg Smith, )
     Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Dave Crooke, )
      Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Scott Marlowe, )
       Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Tom Lane, )
        Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Scott Marlowe, )
       Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Dave Crooke, )
     Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Yeb Havinga, )
      Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Yeb Havinga, )
      Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Greg Smith, )
      Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Hannu Krosing, )
       Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (James Mansion, )
        Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Scott Marlowe, )
        Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  ("Pierre C", )
         Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Scott Marlowe, )
          Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Yeb Havinga, )
        Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Bruce Momjian, )
         Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Thom Brown, )
          Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Scott Marlowe, )
    Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  ("Ross J. Reedstrom", )
 Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Dave Crooke, )
  Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Merlin Moncure, )
   Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  ("Pierre C", )
    Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Dave Crooke, )
 Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Chris Browne, )

"Ross J. Reedstrom" <> writes:
> On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 10:47:30PM -0500, Andy Colson wrote:
>> (I added the "and trust" as an after thought, because I do have one very
>> important 100% uptime required mysql database that is running.  Its my
>> MythTV box at home, and I have to ask permission from my GF before I take
>> the box down to upgrade anything.  And heaven forbid if it crashes or
>> anything.  So I do have experience with care and feeding of mysql.  And no,
>> I'm not kidding.)

> Andy, you are so me! I have the exact same one-and-only-one mission
> critical mysql DB, but the gatekeeper is my wife. And experience with
> that instance has made me love and trust PostgreSQL even more.

So has anyone looked at porting MythTV to PG?

Сообщение: Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions
Сообщение: Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions