Admin user issue: unable to login after changing password

От sharon
Тема Admin user issue: unable to login after changing password
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I'm using postgres 9.2 on windows 7. I've changed the password of
postgres user with pgadmin but now i'm unable to log in.
There are two users accounts but only one is the admin. The problem is
that the postgres' user expire date is set in 1970, I can see this from
the other account.
Is possible to replace users with a configuration hack? Or is possible
to install everything again without loosing database's data?
Is there a way to solve this issue?

Thank you

Sharon

Сообщение: Re: Cannot change archive_command with a reload
Сообщение: Re: Cannot change archive_command with a reload