pgadmin III and future support

От Дмитрий Воронин
Тема pgadmin III and future support
Дата
Re: pgadmin III and future support  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Re: pgadmin III and future support  (anton <antonxx@gmx.de>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hello, Dave and pgadmin team!

I would like to present my fork of pgadmin3.

What's new:

1. Support PostgreSQL 9.6
2. Showing Access Methods (can't be edittable in SQL)
3. Showing and editing RLS policy objects
4. Functional for editing Index options in Index's editing dialog

My fork located at: https://github.com/dimv36/pgadmin3 (branch master)

Any comments, improvements are welcome!

I wanted to ask the consent of the community in the development of independent pgadmin III.
Some days ago, it was idea to create one place for patches for pgadmin 3, but I didn't see any
answers about it.

As for me, we can't use modern pgadmin 4 in our project for some reasons.

Thank you.

--
Best regards, Dmitry Voronin