Re: pgadmin III and future support

От Johann Spies
Тема Re: pgadmin III and future support
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 09:32:17PM +0300, Дмитрий Воронин wrote:
> Hello, Dave and pgadmin team!
>
> I would like to present my fork of pgadmin3.

Thanks for this Dimitry!

Much needed.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager        Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this email is governed by these terms / Hierdie terme bepaal die integriteit en
vertroulikheidvan hierdie epos. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer