Re: [GENERAL] Looking for an online mentor

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Looking for an online mentor
Дата
Список pgsql-general

http://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/help.htm#examples_postgresql.html

> cloud-centric and fluffy, they mention Microsoft SQL Server, Hadoop,
> Oracle, 'web sources', CSV files, and others, but no mention of
> Postgresql.   and, wow.  $1000 for a single seat license of the desktop
> 'personal' version, $2000 for the 'professional' version ?  yikes.

I have taken a glance at:

http://docs.redash.io/en/latest/

which at least is free and Open Source.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Looking for an online mentor
От: Sreekanth Palluru
Сообщение: [GENERAL] Would like to below scenario is possible for getting page/block corruption