Re: Help with PITR in PostgreSQL 8.4

От Nestor A. Diaz
Тема Re: Help with PITR in PostgreSQL 8.4
Дата
Re: Help with PITR in PostgreSQL 8.4  (CS DBA <cs_dba@consistentstate.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
> Hello Nestor
>
> I use its:
>
> standby_mode = 'on'
> primary_conninfo = 'host=X.X.X.X port=5432 user=XXXX password=YYYYYTT'
> trigger_file = '/var/pgsql/data/pg_failover_trigger'
> restore_command = 'cp /wal/%f /var/lib/postgresql/8.4/main/"%p"'
Ok, but those instructions are for 9.1 not for 8.4, I would like to be
sure if there is any way to perform countinus archiving then recovery
then backup and loop over this every day whithout having to rsync every
time I recover the standby database (8.4)

Slds

--
Typed on my key64.org keyboard

Nestor A. Diaz
T: +57-1-485-3020,211
M: +57-316-227-3593
nestor@tiendalinux.com
www.tiendalinux.com

От: "Gilberto Castillo"
Сообщение: Re: Help with PITR in PostgreSQL 8.4
От: "Gilberto Castillo"
Сообщение: Re: Help with PITR in PostgreSQL 8.4