Re: Help with PITR in PostgreSQL 8.4

От Gilberto Castillo
Тема Re: Help with PITR in PostgreSQL 8.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

>> Hello Nestor
>>
>> I use its:
>>
>> standby_mode = 'on'
>> primary_conninfo = 'host=X.X.X.X port=5432 user=XXXX password=YYYYYTT'
>> trigger_file = '/var/pgsql/data/pg_failover_trigger'
>> restore_command = 'cp /wal/%f /var/lib/postgresql/8.4/main/"%p"'
> Ok, but those instructions are for 9.1 not for 8.4, I would like to be
> sure if there is any way to perform countinus archiving then recovery
> then backup and loop over this every day whithout having to rsync every
> time I recover the standby database (8.4)

See you:
http://www.postgresql.org.es/node/238
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/continuous-archiving.html

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>

От: "Nestor A. Diaz"
Сообщение: Re: Help with PITR in PostgreSQL 8.4
От: Ketana Patel
Сообщение: Re: comparison schema/data