Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Дата
Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List  (Hannu Krosing <hannu@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List  (Mark Kirkwood <mark.kirkwood@catalyst.net.nz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06/24/2013 08:40 AM, Maciej Gajewski wrote:
> Maybe this policy should be mentioned on the Wiki, so newbies like
> myself (who wouldn't even dare reviewing patches submitted be seasoned
> hackers) are not surprised by seeing own name on a shame wall?

It is mentioned. Of course now I can't find it but it is there.

However, I believe you are taking the wrong perspective on this. This is
not a shame wall. It is a transparent reminder of the policy and those
who have not assisted in reviewing a patch but have submitted a patch
themselves.

In short, leave the ego at the door.

Sincerely,

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc

Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List