Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> In short, leave the ego at the door.

That's not the problem. Let's welcome those who are able to contribute
their time and skills without making it harder for them. Motivation here
shoulnd't be how to avoid getting enlisted on the shame wall.

My opinion is that if we play the game that way, we will only achieve to
push contributors out of the community and review process. Please kindly
reconsider and don't publish any such backward list again.

Instead, I don't know, fetch some SPI money to offer a special poster or
unique one-time-edition only hoodie or a signed mug or whatever to extra
proficient contributors and turn that into a game people want to win.

--
Dimitri Fontaine

Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List