Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06/24/2013 05:54 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> On 06/24/2013 08:40 AM, Maciej Gajewski wrote:
>> Maybe this policy should be mentioned on the Wiki, so newbies like
>> myself (who wouldn't even dare reviewing patches submitted be seasoned
>> hackers) are not surprised by seeing own name on a shame wall?
>
> It is mentioned. Of course now I can't find it but it is there.
>
> However, I believe you are taking the wrong perspective on this. This
> is not a shame wall. It is a transparent reminder of the policy and
> those who have not assisted in reviewing a patch but have submitted a
> patch themselves.
>
> In short, leave the ego at the door.
Would be much easier to do if you did not post this to the list :)

I guess you can also extract the e-mails and post only to the "slackers".

--
Hannu Krosing
PostgreSQL Consultant

От: Dimitri Fontaine
Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: MemoryContextAllocHuge(): selectively bypassing MaxAllocSize