Status of PostgreSQL 9.3.0 beta1 rpm

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Status of PostgreSQL 9.3.0 beta1 rpm
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Devrim,

  I just tried to install the PGDG repository on a CentOS 6 Linux
server, using this RPM:

http://yum.postgresql.org/9.3/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-centos93-9.3-1.noarch.rpm

  However, I noticed that the /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-93-centos.repo file
still points to 9.2. For example:

[pgdg92]
name=PostgreSQL 9.2 $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-$releasever-$basearch
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG-92

 I assume this is still work in progress. Do you have an idea of when
this would be available? Also, any idea on other packages such as
plproxy, skytools, etc.?

Thanks,
Gabriele

--