Re: Status of PostgreSQL 9.3.0 beta1 rpm

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Status of PostgreSQL 9.3.0 beta1 rpm
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Wed, 2013-05-08 at 20:51 +0200, Gabriele Bartolini wrote:

>   I just tried to install the PGDG repository on a CentOS 6 Linux
> server, using this RPM:
>
> http://yum.postgresql.org/9.3/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-centos93-9.3-1.noarch.rpm
>
>   However, I noticed that the /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-93-centos.repo file
> still points to 9.2. For example:
>
> [pgdg92]
> name=PostgreSQL 9.2 $releasever - $basearch
> baseurl=http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-$releasever-$basearch
> enabled=1
> gpgcheck=1
> gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG-92
>
>  I assume this is still work in progress.

Please don't install anything before they are officially announced
tomorrow. ;) We may change stuff.

> Do you have an idea of when this would be available?

Testing is underway. Jeff built the packages, I am working on website,
repo RPMs and 3rd party packages now.

>  Also, any idea on other packages such as plproxy, skytools, etc.?

Soon. Not sure when, but soon.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ