Обсуждение: Status of PostgreSQL 9.3.0 beta1 rpm

Status of PostgreSQL 9.3.0 beta1 rpm

От
Gabriele Bartolini
Дата:
Hi Devrim,

  I just tried to install the PGDG repository on a CentOS 6 Linux
server, using this RPM:

http://yum.postgresql.org/9.3/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-centos93-9.3-1.noarch.rpm

  However, I noticed that the /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-93-centos.repo file
still points to 9.2. For example:

[pgdg92]
name=PostgreSQL 9.2 $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-$releasever-$basearch
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG-92

 I assume this is still work in progress. Do you have an idea of when
this would be available? Also, any idea on other packages such as
plproxy, skytools, etc.?

Thanks,
Gabriele

--
 Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia
 gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

Re: Status of PostgreSQL 9.3.0 beta1 rpm

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Wed, 2013-05-08 at 20:51 +0200, Gabriele Bartolini wrote:

>   I just tried to install the PGDG repository on a CentOS 6 Linux
> server, using this RPM:
>
> http://yum.postgresql.org/9.3/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-centos93-9.3-1.noarch.rpm
>
>   However, I noticed that the /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-93-centos.repo file
> still points to 9.2. For example:
>
> [pgdg92]
> name=PostgreSQL 9.2 $releasever - $basearch
> baseurl=http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-$releasever-$basearch
> enabled=1
> gpgcheck=1
> gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG-92
>
>  I assume this is still work in progress.

Please don't install anything before they are officially announced
tomorrow. ;) We may change stuff.

> Do you have an idea of when this would be available?

Testing is underway. Jeff built the packages, I am working on website,
repo RPMs and 3rd party packages now.

>  Also, any idea on other packages such as plproxy, skytools, etc.?

Soon. Not sure when, but soon.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: Status of PostgreSQL 9.3.0 beta1 rpm

От
Gabriele Bartolini
Дата:
Hi Devrim,

Il 08/05/13 21:17, Devrim GÜNDÜZ ha scritto:
> Please don't install anything before they are officially announced
> tomorrow. ;) We may change stuff.
No worries! Thank you!

Ciao,
Gabriele