Debugger put all code on a single line

От Bastiaan Olij
Тема Debugger put all code on a single line
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Heya,

This is with pgAdmin 1.14.3 on Mac OS X 10.8 connecting to Postgres 9.1
running on the same Mac.

I'm trying out the debugger for the first time. All the code in my
stored function is presented on a single line which makes debugging
rather hard. As far as I am aware these functions where created with
carriage returns and linefeeds though they may have been converted to
just carriage returns by the middle ware in place.

They do display correctly when editing the functions.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be the cause of this and if this
can be fixed?

--
Kindest Regards,

Bastiaan Olij