Re: Why is pgadmin so slow to display data on a Mac?

От Alexander Yerenkow
Тема Re: Why is pgadmin so slow to display data on a Mac?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Can confirm lag while displaying large text field (few kb), on appearing and scrolling.
Even if there not much rows.
1.16.1, Windows/FreeBSD same behavior.

2013/4/19 Tim Uckun <timuckun@gmail.com>
I am running 1.16.1 OSX 10.8.3

I am using the default config which has the logging set at errors only.

I had a discussion with a couple of other people at the office today and they too reported similar problems (and others).

Are you guys using a local postgres or a remote one? I am usually using a remote one (rackspace) but as I mentioned before If I connect to it using psql I don't have the same problems.  Also the problem with large text fields occurs even when running against a local pg.

--
Regards,
Alexander Yerenkow