Обсуждение: Debugger put all code on a single line

Debugger put all code on a single line

От
Bastiaan Olij
Дата:
Heya,

This is with pgAdmin 1.14.3 on Mac OS X 10.8 connecting to Postgres 9.1
running on the same Mac.

I'm trying out the debugger for the first time. All the code in my
stored function is presented on a single line which makes debugging
rather hard. As far as I am aware these functions where created with
carriage returns and linefeeds though they may have been converted to
just carriage returns by the middle ware in place.

They do display correctly when editing the functions.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be the cause of this and if this
can be fixed?

--
Kindest Regards,

Bastiaan Olij
e-mail: bastiaan@basenlily.me
web: http://www.basenlily.me
Skype: Mux213
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bastiaanolij

Re: Debugger put all code on a single line

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Hi

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 1:07 AM, Bastiaan Olij <bastiaan@basenlily.me> wrote:
> Heya,
>
> This is with pgAdmin 1.14.3 on Mac OS X 10.8 connecting to Postgres 9.1
> running on the same Mac.
>
> I'm trying out the debugger for the first time. All the code in my
> stored function is presented on a single line which makes debugging
> rather hard. As far as I am aware these functions where created with
> carriage returns and linefeeds though they may have been converted to
> just carriage returns by the middle ware in place.
>
> They do display correctly when editing the functions.

I've never seen that happen, and can't think why it would. Please try
1.16.1 though - there's no point in chasing bugs in old versions.

> Does anyone have any ideas what might be the cause of this and if this
> can be fixed?

The debugger has been rewritten for 1.18 anyway, so it's unlikely
anyone will spend much time on the older version - however, this is
not something we've seen before, so I'd suspect it may be
environmental anyway.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com