Re: problem upgrading from 8.1.6 to 8.1.8 --- relation does not exist

От Greg Sabino Mullane
Тема Re: problem upgrading from 8.1.6 to 8.1.8 --- relation does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

> > > When I SELECT any records from a certain table ("Acquisitions"), I get:
> >
> > >     acqlibdb=> select * from "Acquisitions";
> > >     ERROR:  relation "Acquisitions" does not exist
..>
> Humm.  I don't think so, since I've never altered the search_path
> settings, nor used any schema besides public.  And I've been working
> with this database for 8 months now without ever encountering such an
> error.  And all of the other tables work just fine.

See what this gives you:

SELECT nspname, relname, relkind
FROM pg_class c, pg_namespace n
WHERE c.relnamespace = n.oid
AND lower(relname) ~ 'acqu'
ORDER BY 2,1,3;

- --
Greg Sabino Mullane greg@turnstep.com
PGP Key: 0x14964AC8 200703091547

От: "Glen W. Mabey"
Сообщение: Re: problem upgrading from 8.1.6 to 8.1.8 --- relation does not exist
От: "Glen W. Mabey"
Сообщение: Re: problem upgrading from 8.1.6 to 8.1.8 --- relation does not exist