Re: problem upgrading from 8.1.6 to 8.1.8 --- relation does not exist

От Glen W. Mabey
Тема Re: problem upgrading from 8.1.6 to 8.1.8 --- relation does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 08:51:44PM +0000, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> ..>
> > Humm.  I don't think so, since I've never altered the search_path
> > settings, nor used any schema besides public.  And I've been working
> > with this database for 8 months now without ever encountering such an
> > error.  And all of the other tables work just fine.
>
> See what this gives you:
>
> SELECT nspname, relname, relkind
> FROM pg_class c, pg_namespace n
> WHERE c.relnamespace = n.oid
> AND lower(relname) ~ 'acqu'
> ORDER BY 2,1,3;

I have no idea what that does, but here is the output:

 nspname |           relname            | relkind
---------+------------------------------+---------
 public  | Acquisition_pkey             | i
 public  | Acquisitions                 | r
 public  | Acquisitions_id_seq          | S
 public  | Acquisitions_location_id_key | i
 public  | ViewAcquisitions             | v
 public  | viewacquisitionsnew          | v

What I see is a bunch of stuff related to the Acquisitions table,
including a relation for the primary key, which was created back when
the table was named "Acquisition" (not plural), and two different views
which draw on Acquisitions, both of which appear to be fully
functional.

Thanks for you reply --

Glen

Сообщение: Re: problem upgrading from 8.1.6 to 8.1.8 --- relation does not exist
Сообщение: Re: problem upgrading from 8.1.6 to 8.1.8 --- relation does not exist