Re: Steps to Install archived Postgres 9.3 and 9.6

От Holger Jakobs
Тема Re: Steps to Install archived Postgres 9.3 and 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Are you really sure that your application software (Jira) is incompatible with current PostgreSQL versions?

Please make a test whether it works. It might very well do.

In most cases, not only the approved PostgreSQL versions work fine with application software, but also all younger versions.

Backward compatibility is very high.

Regards,

Holger