Re: insert data with invalid input syntax for integer:"42P01"

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: insert data with invalid input syntax for integer:"42P01"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On Feb 11, 2019, at 2:02 PM, Pepe TD Vo <pepevo@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> for the 'E, I did learn it encode binary data into a textual representation and converts zero bytes and high bit set
bytesto octal and doubles backslashes.

Once again, why are you removing it? What do you think happens to octal sequences and doubled backslashes when you do
that???

Сообщение: Re: insert data with invalid input syntax for integer:"42P01"
Сообщение: Re: insert data with invalid input syntax for integer:"42P01"