Re: Establishing remote connections is slow

От Lukas
Тема Re: Establishing remote connections is slow
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

 if you try to connect with pssql over your IP and it works slow, it is
possible that you have problem with reverse dns lookup. To check, try to
run nslookup tool, and enter your IP address (on the same machine) - if
it is problem with dns, it will resolve it slow as well..
 Also, try to check traceroute/trapath utilities with the same IP maybe it
will show you something strange..

Lukas