Re: Page contents

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Page contents
Дата
Список pgsql-www
It's rumoured that Michael Glaesemann once said:
> About and Contact appear to becoming quite standard on many
> pages, and can replace longer descriptions such as "What is
> PostgreSQL?" and "Contact the Webmasters".

Don't change the last one - you don't have email from that address in your
inbox to deal with!!
Seriously, we had to add that otherwise we get every bug report, 'how do I
create a table' and 'where do I download MySQL' email there is. It doesn't
help the last one much, but the text in the contact box does stem the tide
of other emails somewhat!
Regards, Dave.