Re: "Data import from Mysql to MS Sql Server"

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: "Data import from Mysql to MS Sql Server"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 07/26/2012 03:46 PM, Rajat Sangal wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I want to import Data from MySql to MS Sql Server 2008 using vb.net.
So please help me. Pls give me reply as soon possible.

You seem to be in the wrong place. This is a mailing list for administration of the PostgreSQL database server.

You could try asking your question on dba.stackexchange.com but you would need to write a lot more detail or they will just delete your question. You really must read this:

  http://dba.stackexchange.com/faq#howtoask

before asking for help there. The more effort you put into your question, the more likely you will get useful help.

--
Craig Ringer