Обсуждение: "Data import from Mysql to MS Sql Server"

"Data import from Mysql to MS Sql Server"

От
Rajat Sangal
Дата:
Hello Everyone,

I want to import Data from MySql to MS Sql Server 2008 using vb.net.
So please help me. Pls give me reply as soon possible.

Re: "Data import from Mysql to MS Sql Server"

От
Craig Ringer
Дата:
I want to import Data from MySql to MS Sql Server 2008 using vb.net.
So please help me. Pls give me reply as soon possible.

You seem to be in the wrong place. This is a mailing list for administration of the PostgreSQL database server.

You could try asking your question on dba.stackexchange.com but you would need to write a lot more detail or they will just delete your question. You really must read this:

  http://dba.stackexchange.com/faq#howtoask

before asking for help there. The more effort you put into your question, the more likely you will get useful help.

--
Craig Ringer

Re: "Data import from Mysql to MS Sql Server"

От
Jan Lentfer
Дата:
Hi Rajat,

On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 13:16:42 +0530, Rajat Sangal wrote:
> I want to import Data from MySql to MS Sql Server 2008 using vb.net.
> So please help me. Pls give me reply as soon possible.

MySQL, MS SQL, vb? I think you are on the wrong list :)

Jan

--
professional: http://www.oscar-consult.de
private: http://neslonek.homeunix.org/drupal/

Re: "Data import from Mysql to MS Sql Server"

От
Mark Lane
Дата:
Wrong list, but I would look at creating  SSIS packages to transform and load data into SQL Server.  You can find out
quitea bit about this from the technet area of the Microsoft website.

Mark

On Jul 26, 2012, at 3:46, Rajat Sangal <rajatsangal1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I want to import Data from MySql to MS Sql Server 2008 using vb.net.
> So please help me. Pls give me reply as soon possible.

Re: "Data import from Mysql to MS Sql Server"

От
"ktm@rice.edu"
Дата:
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 01:16:42PM +0530, Rajat Sangal wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I want to import Data from MySql to MS Sql Server 2008 using vb.net.
> So please help me. Pls give me reply as soon possible.

You should probably post this to a MySQL or MSSQL mailing list or
forum. This venue is for PostgreSQL related issues.

Cheers,
Ken