Re: Help with setting Posgresql on Linux to work with

От Brian Panulla
Тема Re: Help with setting Posgresql on Linux to work with
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The easiest way I've found to do this was to just install pgAdminII
(http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/) on the Windows server... it comes with the
latest ODBC driver, and you get the benefits of pgAdminII :)

I do the same thing only with ColdFusion as my scripting language. Works
like a charm.

Brian

At 07:00 AM 4/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I am running Postgresql on a Linux box. However I am also running ASP
>on IIS on a Windows box.  How do I go about getting the ASP code to
>talk to the Postgresql database?
>
>I think there is a a ODBC driver for Postgressql, but do I install the
>direr on the win2k box or on the Linux box?
>
>Thanks for any help,
>
>Arthur

_____
Brian Panulla                           brian@elmwoodmedia.com
Chief Information Officer               814.867.4087
Elmwood Media Group                     www.elmwoodmedia.com