Re: Problem with getImportedKeys / getExportedKeys

От Jeroen van Vianen
Тема Re: Problem with getImportedKeys / getExportedKeys
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

At 18:06 01-17-2002 -0600, you wrote:
>I've fixed it completely now (I think) - it took more changes than I
>thought would be necessary. Here is a new patch (against current CVS).
>Once it has been tested it should be commited to CVS as it is quite an
>important fix.
>
>This patch makes getImportedKeys() and getExportedKeys() report the
>correct relationships (they were the wrong way round before) and correct
>number of keys.

Yes, this is the correct output that I expected. As Justin Clift noticed in
a nearby mail this patch should be in 7.2. Correct JDBC
get{Im,Ex}portedKeys are very important for many DB tools.

Maybe some other people should test this patch as well.

Thanks,

Jeroen