Re: Problem with getImportedKeys / getExportedKeys

От Jason Davies
Тема Re: Problem with getImportedKeys / getExportedKeys
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I've fixed it completely now (I think) - it took more changes than I thought would be necessary. Here is a new patch
(againstcurrent CVS). Once it has been tested it should be commited to CVS as it is quite an important fix.

This patch makes getImportedKeys() and getExportedKeys() report the correct relationships (they were the wrong way
roundbefore) and correct number of keys.

Thanks,
Jason Davies

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 08:00:48PM +0100, Jeroen van Vianen wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> At 20:06 01-16-2002 +0100, Vianen, Jeroen van wrote:
> >Thanks for the patch. I will try it out soon.
>
> I've tried your patch and the output is as follows:
>
> java -classpath .:postgresql.jar TestKeys users
> Imported keys:
> Exported keys:
> PKTABLE_NAME = users_roles
> PKCOLUMN_NAME = userid
> FKTABLE_NAME = users
> FKCOLUMN_NAME = userid
>
> # java -classpath .:postgresql.jar TestKeys users_roles
> Imported keys:
> PKTABLE_NAME = users_roles
> PKCOLUMN_NAME = userid
> FKTABLE_NAME = users
> FKCOLUMN_NAME = userid
> PKTABLE_NAME = users_roles
> PKCOLUMN_NAME = userid
> FKTABLE_NAME = users
> FKCOLUMN_NAME = userid
> Exported keys:
>
> Comparing this with Oracle's output I noticed that all PK* and FK* columns
> have been exchanged and that the two imported keys for table users_roles
> are the same. Oracle correctly reports a key from users_roles to users and
> from users_roles to roles.
>
> Any clue?
>

> Jeroen

Jason Davies