how to refer to tables in another database( or schema as oracle refers to)

От Jiaqing
Тема how to refer to tables in another database( or schema as oracle refers to)
Дата
Re: how to refer to tables in another database( or schema as  (Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hello,
I'm still new here and new to PostgreSQL, I'd like to know that after I
have created two databases on my site, such as one is called backend, and
another one is called admin, how do I refer(query) the table from backend
while I'm connected to admin database, or is it possible to do that in
PostgreSQL? any answer is appreciated.

JJW.
8/19/2002

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: