Re: how to refer to tables in another database( or schema as

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: how to refer to tables in another database( or schema as
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Jiaqing wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm still new here and new to PostgreSQL, I'd like to know that after I
> have created two databases on my site, such as one is called backend, and
> another one is called admin, how do I refer(query) the table from backend
> while I'm connected to admin database, or is it possible to do that in
> PostgreSQL? any answer is appreciated.

In addition to previous answers (dblink related), in 7.3 schemas will
be implemented and you may be able to use one database with two schemas
in which case normal sql should work.  This isn't out yet, so it's a
future concern.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: