Re: [ADMIN] Urgent - SQL Unique constraint error (long)

От Darrin Domoney
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Urgent - SQL Unique constraint error (long)
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Stephen,
    I preemptivelty sensed your reply ;-) I took another look at the ERD
and quickly revised phone, address, and email so they all reference the
person
without having to become intertwined with their extended "class". Ultimately
this should prove more flexible as it will allow persons to shift from class
to class if their roles change.

Darrin

Inheritance would have made things so much easier .....