Re: Error in installing pg-access

От Stefan Huber
Тема Re: Error in installing pg-access
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello all!

>hai,

This is the German word for "shark"  :)

>We could not find libpgtcl.so in our system after installation of
>pg-access. We are using Red Hat Linux 6.5.2, Postgresql 6.1 and
>jdk1.2.1. From where we have to get libpgtcl.so. Whether it will be
>available with pgaccess or any other source. Please do reply.

I am not sure, as I don't use TCL, but configuring the source with
   --with-tcl
should help.
BTW: do you mean RedHAt61 with PG 6.5.2? Anyway, this PostgreSQL Version is
way outdated...You should consider upgrading. 7.1.1 is the current stable
release.

Stefan

--
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
--- Douglas Adams.