Re: Streaming replication failover process - Pgsql 9.2

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Streaming replication failover process - Pgsql 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/10/2016 02:19 PM, Patrick B wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There will be a network maintenance at the company where my servers are...
>
> I've got one master and one slave server, running PostgreSQL 9.2.
>
> As the network will be down, the internet won't be working as well as
> the intranet. Both servers won't be able to communicate each other. Not
> by streaming replication and wal_files too.
>
> That should take at most 10 minutes.
>
> 1. When the connection comes back, will the master and slave work as
> expected? The streaming replication should be ok?

Assuming you have wal_keep_segments set high enough to keep the master
from recycling the WAL files before the network comes up again.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication failover process - Pgsql 9.2
Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication failover process - Pgsql 9.2