Re: Streaming replication failover process - Pgsql 9.2

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: Streaming replication failover process - Pgsql 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Am 10.07.2016 um 23:19 schrieb Patrick B:
> Hi all,
>
> There will be a network maintenance at the company where my servers are...
>
> I've got one master and one slave server, running PostgreSQL 9.2.
>
> As the network will be down, the internet won't be working as well as
> the intranet. Both servers won't be able to communicate each other.
> Not by streaming replication and wal_files too.
>
> That should take at most 10 minutes.
>
> 1. When the connection comes back, will the master and slave work as
> expected? The streaming replication should be ok?
if the master holds all needed WAL's there should be no problem.

You can ensure that with wal_keep_segments, or, in newer version, via
replication slots.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication failover process - Pgsql 9.2
От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication failover process - Pgsql 9.2