Re: Problem with PITR Past Particular WAL File

От Craig McElroy
Тема Re: Problem with PITR Past Particular WAL File
Дата
Re: Problem with PITR Past Particular WAL File  (Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru>)
Список pgsql-admin
Teodor:
  Thanks for the followup.  We will be upgrading this system to 8.2.5 in the next day or so and will test it on that anyways just to be sure it isn't related.  Let me know if there is anything else we can provide to help track down the bug.  We will be keeping this base backup and WAL files around so that we can use them for testing.

Cheers,
-craig

---
Craig A. McElroy
Contegix
Beyond Managed Hosting(r) for Your Enterprise