Re: JDBC Connection Errors

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: JDBC Connection Errors
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 24/08/2011 6:47 AM, Sam Nelson wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> A client is hitting an issue with JDBC:
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Connection refused. Check that the
> hostname and port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting
> TCP/IP connections.
>
> -pg_hba.conf is set to trust 0.0.0.0/0 (IPv4 only)
> -listen_addresses is *
> -I can find no evidence of iptables running on the server.
> -PGAdmin connects just fine.
> -psql connects just fine.
> -I can find no errors in the log file from that day for the user that
> the client is trying to log in as.
Get them to run Wireshark and capture the connection attempt, then send
you the pcap log. That should give you more information about what's
actually happening.

Check for possible SELinux involvement if the Java client is on Linux.

--
Craig Ringer

От: pasman pasmański
Сообщение: Re: Feature request: per user connections limit
От: Ian Pilcher
Сообщение: Re: JDBC Connection Errors