JDBC Connection Errors

От Sam Nelson
Тема JDBC Connection Errors
Дата
Re: JDBC Connection Errors  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>)
Re: JDBC Connection Errors  (Thomas Markus <t.markus@proventis.net>)
Re: JDBC Connection Errors  (Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi list,

A client is hitting an issue with JDBC:
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Connection refused. Check that the
hostname and port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting
TCP/IP connections.

-pg_hba.conf is set to trust 0.0.0.0/0 (IPv4 only)
-listen_addresses is *
-I can find no evidence of iptables running on the server.
-PGAdmin connects just fine.
-psql connects just fine.
-I can find no errors in the log file from that day for the user that
the client is trying to log in as.

We're working on getting access to more details about how they're
trying to connect, but in the mean time, does anyone know if JDBC has
any issues connecting that psql and PGAdmin wouldn't have?  Is it
possible that JDBC is somehow susceptible to connection issues that
JDBC and psql are not?
---
Samuel Nelson
Consistent State