Re: JDBC Connection Errors

От Ian Pilcher
Тема Re: JDBC Connection Errors
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 08/28/2011 08:33 AM, Craig Ringer wrote:
>> A client is hitting an issue with JDBC:
>> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Connection refused. Check that the
>> hostname and port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting
>> TCP/IP connections.
>>
>> -pg_hba.conf is set to trust 0.0.0.0/0 (IPv4 only)

Does it work with -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true is specified on the
client command line (or if the property is otherwise set)?  If so, the
problem is that many JVMs default to using IPv6 if available.

Ian Pilcher                                         arequipeno@gmail.com
"If you're going to shift my paradigm ... at least buy me dinner first."