Re: Unable to login with phppgadmin on a remote host

От Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais
Тема Re: Unable to login with phppgadmin on a remote host
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

On 18/08/2011 01:20, Tom Browder wrote:
> [...]
>
> I have these lines in my pg_hba.conf file:
>
> host  all             myuser         <a remote host IP>/32         md5
> host  all             postgres       <a remote host IP>/32         md5
>
> However, I cannot successfully login with phppgadmin on the remote host.
>
> I always get "login failed" whether I use myuser or postgres.

Do you have errors in your postgresql log files about this connections
attempts ?

> I have made these changes in /etc/phppgadmin files:
>
>   apache.conf:
>
>  config.inc.php:
>        $conf['servers'][0]['desc'] = 'mars-postgresql';
>        $conf['servers'][0]['host'] = 'local host ip address...';
>        //$conf['extra_login_security'] = true;
>        $conf['extra_login_security'] = false;

What do you mean by 'local host ip address...' ? 127.0.0.1 ?

Please, show us your full pg_hba.conf (without comments and public IP
address).

> I have asked this of the phppgadmin group but I think it may be my
> postgresql setup.

Looks like I missed it...where ?