How to remove conflicts when installing postgres where some other installation of postgres is already running using silent installer

От Ashish Kumar Singh
Тема How to remove conflicts when installing postgres where some other installation of postgres is already running using silent installer
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi List,

I have a requirement where we need to install postgres  where some other installation of postgres is already running using silent installation mechanism of postgres.

Many times we found issues where script/configuration file are pointing to old installation not the new one.

Is there any recommended way of solving this kind of problem?

Regards,

Ashish

Сообщение: Re: pg_class reltuples/relpages not updated by autovacuum/vacuum
Сообщение: Re: pg_class reltuples/relpages not updated by autovacuum/vacuum