Обсуждение: How to remove conflicts when installing postgres where some other installation of postgres is already running using silent installer

Hi List,

I have a requirement where we need to install postgres  where some other installation of postgres is already running using silent installation mechanism of postgres.

Many times we found issues where script/configuration file are pointing to old installation not the new one.

Is there any recommended way of solving this kind of problem?

Regards,

Ashish

Hello there...
If you perform a fresh installation from source code, you can have a better control of that issue.

Cheers,
Marcelo Leite