Postgresql 8.4 replication using Londiste

От Maria L. Wilson
Тема Postgresql 8.4 replication using Londiste
Дата
Re: Postgresql 8.4 replication using Londiste  (Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndQuadrant.fr>)
Список pgsql-admin
Interested in using Londiste to set up replication of only one column in
a particular database to another database on a remote Postgres server.
I've installed and configured londiste on the servers - that was no
problem.  I just don't see anything in the docs that specify how to
replicate only one column - not the entire table.  Anybody out there
have any expertise in this that can point me in the right direction?

thanks!
Maria Wilson
NASA/Langley Research Center
Hampton, Virginia 23666