Re: Support for cert auth in JDBC

От Marc-André Laverdière
Тема Re: Support for cert auth in JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi folks,

It is not over... It is not in the CVS repository yet :D

What would be the next step?
My guess is that we need to update the testware for it. That sounds like
a tricky proposition that would mess up a bunch of things here and
there... Any ideas on how to do it best?

Marc-André Laverdière
Software Security Scientist
Innovation Labs, Tata Consultancy Services
Hyderabad, India