Re: Support for cert auth in JDBC

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Support for cert auth in JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 24 May 2011, Marc-Andr? Laverdi?re wrote:

> It is not over... It is not in the CVS repository yet :D
>
> What would be the next step?

It was not clear to me that the discussion between you and Craig had
resulted in a final code version.  Apparently you think so.  Craig do you
concur?  If so I'll take a look at it and see about committing it.

> My guess is that we need to update the testware for it. That sounds like
> a tricky proposition that would mess up a bunch of things here and
> there... Any ideas on how to do it best?

I don't think there's any good way to setup automated tests for things
like client certificates which need significant server configuration.  So
I wouldn't bother with that.  Perhaps some documentation updates would be
in order, but I haven't looked at the code yet to know what might be
appropriate.

Kris Jurka