Re: Where is the source code for v8.4.5

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Where is the source code for v8.4.5
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Muruganand Karthikeyan <muruthegun@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes it has to be version 8.4.5, since we have already upgraded at
> an organizational level to 8.4.4, so the next obvious upgrade
> would be to 8.4.5    :)

Actually, the next obvious upgrade at this moment would be to 8.4.8,
unless you feel a need to give each bug which has been fixed a
sporting chance at your data.

http://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning

You might want to read through the release notes for 8.4.6 to 8.4.8
to see what you are excluding by going to 8.4.5.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/release.html

-Kevin