Re: Multi-language glossary of PostgreSQL terms.

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: Multi-language glossary of PostgreSQL terms.
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Em 13-03-2011 15:44, Dmitriy Igrishin escreveu:
> First of all, we want to create glossary to be used by translators.
> However we consider that it would be nice to generalize this idea
> and create a multi-language glossary of PostgreSQL terms on
> wiki.postgresql.org <http://wiki.postgresql.org>.

Nice. We already have a glossary [1] for brazilian portuguese. It is used to
PostgreSQL related translations (including gettext messages and documentation).

I'm not sure if multi-language glossary is a way to go. There are
terms/expressions that have more than one translation depending on context.
But in some languages, they have just one translation. So the brazilian
portuguese glossary would be different from russian and japanese glossary.

[1] http://www.timbira.com/pg/vp.txt

--
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira
   http://www.timbira.com/

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: documenting contrib modules (was Re: Building PDFs error)
От: Dmitriy Igrishin
Сообщение: Re: Multi-language glossary of PostgreSQL terms.