Multi-language glossary of PostgreSQL terms.

От Dmitriy Igrishin
Тема Multi-language glossary of PostgreSQL terms.
Дата
Re: Multi-language glossary of PostgreSQL terms.  (Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler@timbira.com>)
Список pgsql-docs
Hey all,

Oleg Bartunov and I intend to begin the project of translation
of PostgreSQL documentation on Russian.
First of all, we want to create glossary to be used by translators.
However we consider that it would be nice to generalize this idea
and create a multi-language glossary of PostgreSQL terms on
wiki.postgresql.org. Oleg has already parsed documentation
and we have steady phrases which can be used as a start point.

Comments ?

--
// Dmitriy.