Re: pg_dump not working

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: pg_dump not working
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Bineeta Guha <bineetag@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I used pg_dump then after few minutes it shows error
>
> This probably means the server terminated abnormally
> before or while processing the request. pg_dump: The command was:
> FETCH 100 FROM _pg_dump_cursor
>
> Before 2 month backup running normal. But few month Backup only
> done 869Mb after disconnect auctomatically.
>
> Even I stop all connections still server treminate itself.

This is pretty hard to understand, and is missing important
information.  Please review this page and post again with a
description of your environment and a more step-by-step description
of what you are trying, what you expect to see, and what you are
actually seeing:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

Copy and paste where possible.

-Kevin