Re: possible memory leak in Server Status window

От Julius Tuskenis
Тема Re: possible memory leak in Server Status window
Дата
Re: possible memory leak in Server Status window
Список pgsql-admin
2011.02.07 11:52, Guillaume Lelarge rašė:
> Did you lower each report? because each individual report has its own
> timer.

I'm sorry, I have only one report (Server status window). When you say
"lower" do you mean "minimize" ? No, I have left it on screen. Or do you
mean refresh interval? As I have single server status window, there is
no window left with shorter interval.

Could the answer be in Locks window? I noticed, that even when I set
refresh interval to 10min, lock list is updated after the interval of
approximately 1 minute. Is this expected behavior? And when having
refresh interval = 10min the events of increase to VM become rare. If I
hit refresh button - i can observe the increase.

I still was not able to reproduce on other servers. Maybe it is related
to the error we found Friday night in System log "The server was unable
to allocate from the system nonpaged pool because the pool was empty." I
tried to google - found an explanation that this could mean there is a
memory leak in kernel or in drivers. Maybe something is wrong in
system... This is the first time I encounter such a problem.

--
Julius Tuskenis
Programavimo skyriaus vadovas

От: Guy Deleeuw
Сообщение: Re: How to
От: Julius Tuskenis
Сообщение: Re: possible memory leak in Server Status window