Re: installing from source in Windows

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: installing from source in Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 19/10/2010 5:58 AM, Turner, John J wrote:

> Here's a question:  is my source download getting mangled by unpacking
> with WinZip instead of gzip?

I doubt it. I use 7-zip on Windows without problems. You certainly don't
need to use gzip and GNU tar.

I'm pretty puzzled about why c.h isn't seeing the macro definitions set
by configure - but not puzzled enough to want to suffer though
msys/mingw/autohell on Windows when the VC build "just works".

--
Craig Ringer