Re: Upgrade to 9 questions

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Upgrade to 9 questions
Дата
Re: Upgrade to 9 questions  (Daniel Dekany <ddekany@freemail.hu>)
Re: Upgrade to 9 questions  ("Bremer, Gerd" <gerd.bremer@coremedia.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
"Bremer, Gerd" <gerd.bremer@coremedia.com> wrote:

> I do not feel comfortable to upload artefacts from a project I
> haven't contributed to.

Keeping such a repository up-to-date with current jars could be
considered a contribution.

> Having latest releases in the Maven central repo is important, so
> I was surprised when I didn't find them.

It's not important to everyone; quite likely just to a minority.
Things in an open source project often get done by those
people to whom they are important.  I suspect that if you pull
official jars from the JDBC download page, nobody will find anything
amiss if you keep Maven central current.

-Kevin